Our program provides
- Character development through the team activities
- Snack and homework/academic assistance
- Physical education and game play
- Hands on activities such as arts and crafts
- Choice time, outside time, computer lab
- Other opportunities and activities not otherwise stated
There will be a minimum of two staff members present each day with a staff ratio of 15 students to one adult. Additional staff will be available if numbers exceed that ratio.
Important Program Details
· The DaVinci Den will be open each school day from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm at the rate of $15 per day. Parents picking up children after 6:00 pm for any reason will be charged a late fee of $1.00 per minute, per child, with no cap. Late pick up fees will be billed to the child’s account balance.
· While any registered DaVinci Den student is enrolled in any of the DaVinci Academy five-week, extracurricular classes, the cost for DaVinci Den will be reduced to $10 for that day.
· During the school year, the DaVinci Den will be open for select school-release days from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm, at the rate of $40.00 per day. This fee will include any scheduled field trips. A calendar of these days will be published before the start of the school year.
· Registered parents will submit a monthly plan for after-school and school release day care by the 20th of the previous month. For example, plans for June will be submitted by May 20th. These plans will serve as a contract and you will be billed based on this contract. Payments will be due by the first day of the month. As staffing will be based on these contracts, no refunds will be given for unplanned student absences. More details regarding this system will be forthcoming.
· An annual registration fee of $20 per child, with a maximum of $40 per family, must be paid to ensure placement into the program.
· The current student maximum is 60. Priority will be given to families who need the program 5 days per week. Once those families have had the opportunity to register, we will open the program to part time families as space allows.
We will continue to evaluate the student limit based on family needs and available staff. A wait list of interested families will be kept if registrations exceed the current limit.