Beyond the Classroom
DaVinci Academy of Arts and Science offers a variety of after school classes from 3:15-4:15. Some classes are taught by teachers and staff members employed by the school and some of the classes are offered by outside vendors such as Young Rembrandts, Mad Science, Kim’s Taekwondo Center, ABACUS Club or North Metro TV.
There are 5 sessions of extra curricular activities offered through the year. DaVinci Academy classes are $7.00 per class and external company classes vary in price. This year, dates for the classes are as follows:
- Session 1: September 12-October 14
- Session 2: November 7 – December 16 (With no classes November 21-25)
- Session 3: January 9 – February 9 (With make-up class days on Monday, Feb 20th and Friday, February 24)
- Session 4: February 20- April 12 (7 weeks, With no classes March 20-24th)
- Session 5: April 18- May 24 (6 weeks)
Registration for these session 3 classes can be completed by clicking the red “Sign Up Online” button. Registrations are due no later than Friday December 16th in order to ensure that teachers have enough time to prepare for their students. Session 3 begins Monday January 9th.