Frequently Asked Questions
Below are answers to frequently asked questions as well as other general information about our school. If you don’t find what you’re looking for here, please call us at (763) 754-6577 or utilize our online contact form to send us a message and we’ll answer your questions!
General School Information
- Charter schools are tuition free public schools.
- Charter schools may not require entrance exams or requirements.
- Charter schools may not limit the admission of pupils on the basis of intellectual ability, measures of achievement or aptitude, or athletic ability.
- Charter schools must accept all students up to capacity. If there are more students than slots, the school must conduct a lottery.
- Charter schools are normally smaller in size than traditional public schools and usually have smaller class sizes.
- Charter schools receive less per pupil funding than traditional public schools; they may not levy property taxes, and receive no funding from local property taxes.
- Charter schools are formed and operate as Minnesota non‐profit corporations.
- Charter schools boards enter into a legally binding charter contract with an authorizer.
- Charter school teachers must hold a valid Minnesota teaching license.
Brenda Gerard (a.m.)
Nicole Hartfield (p.m.)
(763) 754-6577 ext. 101
email School Office
- General Questions
- Lunch Accounts Coordinator
- Enrollment Coordinator
- Attendance Coordinator